A digital cookbook with resources to help you maintain a low-carb lifestyle without missing out on the foods you love.
I WANT TO EAT HEALTHY, BUT I LOVE DESSERT.
Do you have a sweet tooth? After dinner or when entertaining guests, we love to have something sweet, but we are unwilling to compromise on our nutrition. Over the years, we have developed recipes that allow us to indulge while still fitting into our keto diet perfectly! All of these recipes are in this digital cookbook.
Enjoy dessert on the keto diet.
By now, you know the downsides to eating refined sugars and flours. Just one honey-glazed doughnut at the office can lead to the dreaded rise in insulin, energy crash, and headache. Thankfully, you can enjoy indulgent sweets on a low-carb diet without falling off track and feeling like crap.
Why Keto Desserts?
Cutting out sugar is not easy. Those carb cravings can make a person crazy, which is why keto desserts can help. Using low-carb ingredients like almond flour, coconut, and stevia, we've replicated your favorite sweets, so you can treat without the cheat.
Do I need to buy bunch of fancy stuff to make these?
Nope! We use the simplest of ingredients and the book also includes Nut-Free and Dairy-Free sections for those with allergies and sensitivities.
How often do you find yourself in this situation?
The weekend is here once again, which means family gatherings, trips to the cottage, and attending parties.
You've followed your keto diet all week long, but feel pressured to indulge with everyone else. You don't want to miss out on birthday cake, fresh brownies, and Sunday morning pancakes, but you also want to stay on track.
If you're not prepared (or you don't have this book) you might dive head first dessert table and regret it the next day. Have a plan! This book is your blueprint for keto desserts. Replace your temptations and guilt with sugar-free recipes that satisfy. Even the non-keto folks will enjoy these decadent desserts.
So, what do you get?
- More than 30 delicious low-carb, high-fat recipes. Sections include Nut-free, Dairy-Free, Cookies, Bars, Cakes and Pies.
- Every recipe is suited for a ketogenic lifestyle - Gluten-free, soy-free, sugar-free.
- Photos for every single recipe (never buy a book without this! How do you know the author even made the recipe?)
- Macronutrient breakdown for every recipe - Fat, protein, and net carbs.
- An instant download of Sugar-Free Sweets which was built for display on phones, tablets, desktops and is printer-friendly.