JESSE BILLAUER: WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE UP, YOU CANNOT FAIL
Life loves you. Love it back.
Jesse created Life Rolls On because everyone living with paralysis deserves to feel the exhilarating freedom that surfing brings to him. WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE UP, YOU CANNOT FAIL. Many years ago, he was one of the top 100 junior surfers in the world, weeks away from turning professional. On March 25, 1996 on a morning like any other Malibu morning, he pulled inside a barrel and got thrown headfirst into a shallow sandbar. The impact broke his sixth vertebrae and he instantly became a quadriplegic.
The good news ... his story didn't end that day. With the help of the surf community, he got back into the sport he loves and went on to help thousands brave the waves – and in the process, rediscover their infinite potential.
DREAM BIG. LIVE BIG. YOU GOT THIS.
2X World Adaptive Surfing Champion
4X US National Adaptive Surfing Champion
Founder & Executive Director / CEO, Life Rolls On Foundation
AWARDS AND HONORS
- 2X World Adaptive Surfing Champion
- 4X US National Adaptive Surfing Champion
- Named One Of The Seven Most Inspirational Surfers On The Planet
- First Adaptive Surfer To Tackle The Waves Of Cloudbreak in Fiji
- US Adaptive Surfing Championships, First Place, Assist Division
- AccesSurf Hawaiian Adaptive Surfing Championships, First Place, Assist Division
- Duke's Oceanfest, Winner
- Nike Casey Martin Award
- NBA Heroes Among Us Award
- Malibu Surfers Lifetime Recognition Award