FUDGY CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT BROWNIES
Recipe By @KetoSweetsLA
"The holidays aren’t over for us yet. These sugar free, grain free and low carb brownies are a must if you’re craving some peppermint tasting sweets. Yes, you can make these YEAR ROUND! With just 8 ingredients, you can indulge in these fudgy keto brownies 😍. And of course we infused it with our favorite Keto protein bar, Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bar to add in extra healthy fats and protein!" - @KetoSweetsLA
- 6tbs grass-fed butter
- 2/3c xylitol
- 5tbs cocoa
- 1/2tsp himalayan salt
- 2 eggs
- 3/4c almond flour
- 1/4tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bar
- Add butter, xylitol, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl and microwave for 90 seconds, making sure everything is melted.
- Add eggs, peppermint extract, and almond flour. Mix well.
- Crumble 1 Keto Krisp Chocolate Mint Bar in a bag and fold into batter.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.