Crunchy Pumpkin Spice Cups
- 1 cup + extra 1/2 cup sugar free white chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp 2:1 powdered Monk fruit
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 Almond Butter Keto Krisp bar
- Handful of walnuts
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
- While melting, ground up the Keto Krisp bar.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sweetener to a bowl and beat well.
- Add into the bowl, 1/2 cup of the melted white chocolate, the pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice mix and blend once again until smooth.
- Stir in the ground Keto Krisp bar.
- Use the remaining one cup of melted white chocolate to line the bottom edges of 18 silicone muffin cups about 1/2 inch up from the bottoms.
- Set cups in freezer to set.
- Remove from freezer and add 3/4 tbsp of the pumpkin mixture into each frozen mold.
- Top with 1 tbsp white chocolate and crushed walnuts.
- Place back in freezer or fridge to store.