Keto No-Bake Millionaire Cups
"I don’t know about you but I love anything with caramel and these keto cups are just a delight! Love the crispy and satisfying bite from the Keto Krisp almond butter bar mixture and the melt in your mouth caramel filling 💕 Totally obsessed! They can be stored in the freezer for weeks (or until your family discovers them 😂)!" Recipe Creator Yaidy @sweetketolife
3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup erythritol
1 cup allulose
4 tbsp water
3 tbsp unsalted butter
8 oz stevia sweetened dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
- For the almond cup, grease a muffin pan with coconut oil and set it aside. Then, in a bowl, microwave 3 unwrapped Keto Krisp almond butter bars for 1 minute at max power.
- Mix in the melted unsalted butter, almond flour, and erythritol until well combined. Evenly distributed into 10 muffin pan sections. Press down to form your cups and place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- To make the caramel, in a medium sauce pan, bring allulose, water, and unsalted butter to a boil on medium-low heat. Stir often for 7-10 minutes then turn off the heat and let it cool for 3 minutes.
- Pour the caramel into the almond cups and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt your stevia sweetened dark chocolate and pour it over the cool caramel. Place back in the freezer for 10 minutes. Enjoy!