Salted Peanut Butter Energy Bites
"These Salted Peanut Butter energy bites are packed with protein and healthy fats! If you're looking for a snack that is gluten free, low sugar, and tasty, you're going to love these!" - @sharingthetastee
- 4 CanDo Salted Peanut Butter KRISP bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Flaky sea salt, optional
- Stir all ingredients together in a large mixing Roll into 10 balls.
- Chill in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and drizzle melted chocolate over the balls.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
Recipe created by: @sharingthetastee