Raspberry Fudge Pops
By Recipe Creator, @50ShadesOfFruit (Amity Lui)
- 4 Keto Krisp Chocolate Raspberry Bars
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup mashed raspberries
- 3 tbs oat flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse the Keto Krisp Chocolate Raspberry Bars until crumbly, but do not blend.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until you reach a dough-like consistency.
- Use a cookie scoop to gather the dough and form popsicle-like shapes.
- Chill the shaped dough in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate and coconut oil for the coating.
- Dip the chilled dough pops into the melted chocolate and garnish with rainbow sprinkles. Enjoy!