VALENTINE'S SURPRISE | CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
These cheesecake hearts are such a wonderful, delicious, and beautiful treat that’s great for Valentine’s gift or dessert.
Simple to make, with just a few ingredients, and using the Keto Krisp Chocolate Raspberry bar as the base.
And they are completely customizable.
No bake, no fuss, and no time at all.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Nutritional values (per serving)
Net carbs: 3 grams
Protein: 4.75 grams
Fat: 23.5 grams
For the chocolate:
• 1 (3.5 ounce) 85% dark chocolate bar, dairy free if desired
For the mold:
• Silicone Heart Diamond Shaped Mold Tray
For the filling:
• Mixed raspberry cheesecake filling
• 2 keto bars ( chocolate raspberry flavor)
• 8 Fresh Raspberries
For the cream cheese layer:
• 8 ounces Cream Cheese
• 1/4 cup Homemade sugar free Raspberry sauce
• 1/4 cup sweetener
• 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup whipped cream
- In a bowl, add chocolate. Microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate into each mold. Use an offset spatula or a small spoon to spread the chocolate slightly up the sides of each one
- Place them in the freezer for 5 minutes
- While the chocolate hardens, make the cream cheese layer: In a mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, raspberry sauce and sweetener. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until smooth and combined.
- Crumble two Keto Krisp Chocolate Raspberry bars and set aside
- Remove them from freezer and gently take them off from molds and add cheesecake mixture into them. Add one fresh raspberry in the center on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Add chocolate raspberry keto bars crumble on top
- Close the heart shell with another chocolate diamond heart
- Place them in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Keep these in your fridge for an easy treat you can enjoy when you need a little something sweet.