ALMOND BUTTER FUDGE BARS
Recipe By @KetoSweetsLA
"Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and we are NOT cheating this year! Why indulge in sugary fudge when you can have fudge full of protein and healthy fats?! No one will ever know it’s sugar free! These almond butter fudge bars are the perfect snack, using [Keto Krisp] protein bars to make it even more nutritious!"
- 1.5c almond butter
- 6tbs coconut oil
- 1 Keto Krisp Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Bar
- 3tbs erythritol
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4c Lily’s dark chocolate chips
- Mix together almond butter, erythritol, vanilla, and salt in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Melt coconut oil and pour in. While waiting for that to melt, crush up the Keto Krisp Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Bar in a bag and set aside.
- Once all ingredients are mixed, parchment a 9x9 pan and transfer mixture.
- Sprinkle the Keto Krisp bar and Lily’s chocolate chips all over.
- Freeze until solid for about 45min - 1 hour