ALMOND BUTTER SHORTBREAD BARS
"I’m a huge fan of layered treats. The more layers, the more fun & it ends up being like a party in your mouth" - Sophia (@wholesomelysophia), Recipe Creator
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour (Bob's Red Mill was used)
- 3 tbs melted coconut oil (Carrington Farms was used)
- 1/4 cup honey (Carmichaels was used)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- a pinch of salt
Almond Butter Layer
- 4-5 Keto Krisp Almond Butter bars
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter (Wild Harvest Brand was used)
- 1 cup chocolate (Bouchard Chocolate was used)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Combine all shortbread ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour shortbread ingredients into a lined 9x9 baking pan & bake @375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine Keto Krisp Almond Butter bars and almond butter in a bowl.
- Pour almond butter mixture over shortbread layer and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for increments of 30 seconds until thoroughly combined.
- Pour melted chocolate over the almond butter layer and put back in the fridge for 3+ hours or overnight!
- Slice & ENJOY!