LOW SUGAR BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
What better way to cool yourself off on a hot summer day than a refreshing scoop of ice cream?! Have some fun whipping up this low sugar blueberry cheesecake ice cream and indulge (guilt-free) under the sun!
Pour all of the following ingredients into a pot and simmer on low until Swerve is completely dissolved.
- 1 1/2 cup + 1.5 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/4 tbsp granular Swerve (or another sugar replacement)
- 2 tbsp whipped cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla MTC powder
- 1/4 tsp MCT oil
- 2/3 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 2 tbsp brown Swerve (or another sugar replacement)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 Almond Butter Keto Krisp bar chopped up.
- Once the ice cream based mixture is done per the instructions above, pour it into a freezer safe bowl, pour in the blueberry mixture, and swirl around.
- Add 1/3 Keto Krisp crumble
- Stir and freeze for 2 hours and
- Use beaters to mix
- Add 1/3 crumble and remix ice cream
- Top with the remaining 1/3 Keto Krisp bar
- Line ice cream with a piece or parchment paper
- Refreeze for a few hours.