Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate Ganache
"The easiest salted chocolate peanut bars ever!" - @vitalmediastudios
- 8 Salted Peanut Butter CanDo KRISP bars
- 1 Bag of milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line the bottom of the baking pan with salted peanut butter CanDo bars. Press firming into the pan in an even layer. Use 7-8 bars.
- Melt down your preferred chocolate of choice in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the salted peanut butter bar base, spreading evenly.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or overnight.
- Slice in squares or rectangles and top with sea salt flakes.
Recipe by @vitalmediastudios