"Keto...dark chocolate almond butter cups! Only 5 simple ingredients using...almond butter bars with no added sugars or hidden carbohydrates. Full of protein and healthy fats! These are the perfect low carb & sugar free snack." - @KetoSweetsLA, Recipe Creator
- 2 Keto Krisp Almond Butter bars
- 1/2c almond butter
- 1/2c coconut oil
- 2tbs erythritol
- 3/4c sugar free chocolate chips
- Crush up 2 Keto Krisp Almond Butter bars and set aside
- Mix almond butter, melted coconut oil, and erythritol in a bowl
- Line 7 Muffins tins in a pan and sprinkle half the almond butter bar so it layers the bottom
- Pour almond butter mixture and leave in refrigerator until it hardens
- Melt sugar free chocolate chips and pour into muffins tins. Sprinkle the remaining almond butter bar on top of the chocolate.
- Set in the freezer until it hardens and enjoy!