Holiday-Inspired Low Sugar Yogurt Bowl
Recipe by Arash aka @ShredHappens
"This bowl is for my sweet team. A great way to break things up and do something different than eggs & avocado. You have a ton of options here when it comes to base/toppings, here’s what I used for a delicious combo of creamy, crunchy, and sweet. I also used a broken up Keto Krisp bar which on its own is DELICIOUS and one of my favorite new tries recently. The chocolate one is out of this world." - @ShredHappens
- Labneh (or sub for a dairy free alternative)
- Greek Yogurt (or sub for a dairy free alternative)
- Monk Fruit (sugar alternative)
- Rum Extract
- HolidaySpices (i.e. cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg)
- Keto Krisp bar (Almond Butter Chocolate Chip was used in this bowl)
- Hazelnut Butter
- Bee Pollen
- Hemp Seeds
- Base: for the base, mix up some labneh & Greek yogurt and mix in some monk fruit sweetener, rum extract, and spices to taste.
- Topping: top it with a Keto Krisp bar, hazelnut butter, bee pollen, hemp seeds, & raspberries.
What would you add to this? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.