Keto Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs room; temperature
- 1/4 cup ghee; softened
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 3/4 cup monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 full size keto krisp chocolate raspberry ; processed into crumbs
Raspberry Jam Filling:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 package Simply Delish Raspberry Jel
- 2 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 2 oz choc zero dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Ghee OR butter softened
- 2/3 c confectioners erythritol
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan on low heat up raspberries.
- Once thawed, mash with a spoon and then press through a sieve.
- You should have at least 1/3 cup of raspberry puree deseeded.
- Sprinkle your box of Simply Delish Raspberry Jel over the puree and add in the confectioners erithrytol. Whisk well.
- Let cool and store in jar until next day after cupcakes have set in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line or grease a muffin pan.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the eggs and pumpkin together.
- Add in the ghee and mix well.
- Now add all of the other ingredients and mix very well until smooth.
- Evenly distribute batter among cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick tested clean.
- After cooled, put cupcakes in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day use a 1 tsp measuring spoon to scoop out the middle. Save the cap.
- Pipe the jam into the middle by filling a ziploc bag and cutting one corner.
- Replace cap and gently push down.
- Now make frosting!
- With room temperature ingredients, whip the ghee(or butter) with cream cheese and coconut oil with a mixer until combined and smooth.
- Add confectioners erithrytol, cocoa and vanilla. Whip well.
- Mlt dark chocolate chips in a small saucepan on low constantly stirring.
- While mixing, slowly drizzle the melted chocolate into bowl. Scrape sides then continue mixing until very smooth.
- Pipe or spread over cupcakes.
- Store in fridge.
- Set on counter 10 minutes to bring to room temperature if frosted so it will soften.