Keto Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes
“It is the delicious combo of chocolate raspberry not only in the keto krisp crunch IN the cake but the surprise keto raspberry jam inside each bite that takes it to the next level!” - Melissa Carr @lowcarbwiththecarrs
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 4 large eggs room; temperature
- 1/4 cup ghee; softened
- 3/4 cup baking mix
- 3/4 cup monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 full size keto krisp chocolate raspberry ; processed into crumbs
Raspberry Jam Filling:
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 package Simply Delish Raspberry Jel
- 2 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 2 oz choc zero dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Ghee OR butter softened
- 2/3 c confectioners erythritol
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan on low heat up raspberries.
- Once thawed, mash with a spoon and then press through a sieve.
- You should have at least 1/3 cup of raspberry puree deseeded.
- Sprinkle your box of Simply Delish Raspberry Jel over the puree and add in the confectioners erithrytol. Whisk well.
- Let cool and store in jar until next day after cupcakes have set in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F and line or grease a muffin pan.
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip the eggs and pumpkin together.
- Add in the ghee and mix well.
- Now add all of the other ingredients and mix very well until smooth.
- Evenly distribute batter among cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes until toothpick tested clean.
- After cooled, put cupcakes in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day use a 1 tsp measuring spoon to scoop out the middle. Save the cap.
- Pipe the jam into the middle by filling a ziploc bag and cutting one corner.
- Replace cap and gently push down.
- Now make frosting!
- With room temperature ingredients, whip the ghee(or butter) with cream cheese and coconut oil with a mixer until combined and smooth.
- Add confectioners erithrytol, cocoa and vanilla. Whip well.
- Mlt dark chocolate chips in a small saucepan on low constantly stirring.
- While mixing, slowly drizzle the melted chocolate into bowl. Scrape sides then continue mixing until very smooth.
- Pipe or spread over cupcakes.
- Store in fridge.
- Set on counter 10 minutes to bring to room temperature if frosted so it will soften.