Keto Raspberry Chocolate Bars
"Totally in love with the raspberry chocolate combination and these bars are a dream come true!! I mean, who doesn't love a good chocolate crunch treat? Obsessed with them right out of the freezer! 🤤" - Yaidy (@sweetketolife)
- 4 Chocolate Raspberry Keto Krisp Bars
- 10 oz chocolate chips sweetened with stevia
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 5 tbsp softened butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 ½ cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup monkfruit/erythritol sweetener
¼ tsp xantham gum
- In a saucepan over medium heat, place frozen raspberry, lemon juice, and erythritol. Stir it occasionally until it becomes sauce (about 10 min.). Turn off the heat, add xantham gum and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour raspberry jam on to a parchment prepared mold (like a loaf pan) and place in the freezer until solid (about 4 hours)
- In a medium size bowl, combine almond flour, erythritol, softened butter, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix until fully incorporated. Place the bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Form a ball with your chilled cookie dough and place it on top of a large sheet of parchment paper. Top it off with another large sheet of parchment paper and start flattening your dough with a roller.
- Roll out the dough until it's approximately ¼ inch thick. Cut the dough into rectangles using your Keto Krips bar sizes as measure.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let them cool.
- Cut frozen strawberry jam into rectangles, following your existing cookie sizes. Glue all components with melted chocolate. Then, dip bars in stevia sweetened melted chocolate and place on top of parchment paper. Freeze for 15 minutes. Enjoy!