Krispy Almond Joy Bars
- 4-6 Keto Krisp Bars (Almond Butter Chocolate Chip was used for this recipe, but regular Almond Butter can be used as well)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut chips or shreds
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- ½ cup chocolate + 1 tbs coconut oil
- Top with almonds and sea salt (optional)
- Line a small rectangular baking tray with parchment paper
- Lay down the Keto Krisp Bars
- To make the coconut layer, add unsweetened coconut chips, coconut oil, and maple syrup into a food processor.
- Pulse a few times (do not blend) until you reach a crumbly, wet sand consistency.
- Pour mixture on top of Keto Krisp base and press down with a spatula to pack it in tightly.
- To make the chocolate drizzle, melt ½ cup chocolate with 1 tbs coconut oil in a double boiler (or microwave in 30-second intervals and stir constantly).
- Drizzle on top of the coconut layer and top with almonds and a pinch of sea salt. Cut into small squares and enjoy!