Maple Caramel Shortbread Bars
"Because it's officially fall so bring on all the fall flavors! These babies are gluten free, vegan-friendly, AND high-protein - plus they'll satisfy any sweet tooth!" - @wholesomelysophia
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 3 tbs honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
Maple Caramel Layer
- 3 Keto Krisp Maple Salted Caramel Bars
- 1/3 cup Almond Butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate
1 tbs coconut oil
- Combine all shortbread ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour shortbread ingredients into a lined loaf pan & bake @375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, combine Keto Krisp Maple Salted Caramel Bars and almond butter in a bowl.
- Pour almond butter mixture over shortbread layer and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for increments of 30 seconds until thoroughly combined.
- Pour melted chocolate over the almond butter layer and put back in the fridge for 3+ hours or overnight!
- Slice & ENJOY!
Recipe by @wholesomelysophia