No Bake Cheesecake Squares
- Keto Krisp Bars (Almond Butter was used in this recipe)
- Maple Syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Almond Milk
- Boil 2 heaping cups of cashews in boiling water for 15 minutes while you prepare your crust.
- In a blender, blend 4 Keto Krisp bars with 1 tbsp maple syrup.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Press your crust into the pan.
- In the blender, combine boiled cashews (no water), 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/4 cup almond milk, and 1/4 cup maple syrup.
- Blend until very creamy, pushing down sides with spatula as needed.
- Spread cashew cream over the crust.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.