No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
By Recipe Creator, @50ShadesOfFruit (Amity Lui)
- 3-4 Chocolate Raspberry Keto Krisp bars (or enough to cover your tart pan)
- 1 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 3/4 cup dates, pitted and soaked in hot water for ~10 minutes to soften
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Unwrap 3-4 Chocolate Raspberry Keto Krisp bars and pulse in a food processor until crumbly.
- Line a small tart pan with parchment paper and press the crumble firmly to create a crust.
- Add the canned coconut milk and dates into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend again.
- Pour mixture over the prepared crust and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, but ideally overnight.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, chocolate drizzle, and a pinch of sea salt.