Valentine’s Krispy Keto Kit Kat Bars
By Recipe Creator, @50ShadesOfFruit (Amity Lui)
- 3 Keto Krisp Bars
- 2 cups white chocolate
- Gel food coloring (optional)
- Red/Pink sprinkles
- Slice Keto Krisp Bars lengthwise to cut the thickness of the bar in half
- Slice bars in half to create flat, rectangular bars. This is your "wafer" portion of the candy bar.
- Place the Keto Krisp bars in the freezer to harden.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Scoop out about 1/4 cup melted white chocolate and set aside.
- Coat the Keto Krisp bars in the white chocolate and pop in the freezer again.
- Now add 1-2 drops of red gel food coloring to the reserved white chocolate to create a pink chocolate drizzle.
- Drizzle pink chocolate over the chocolate bars and top with sprinkles.