Triple Layer Shortbread Bars
"Triple layer shortbread bars ‼️🌈😌🕺🏻 with a protein-packed middle layer that you don’t wanna miss out on! plus, they’re gluten-free, & dairy-free" - Recipe Creator Sophia (aka @wholesomelysophia)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup melted coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla
- & a pinch of salt
- 3 Keto Krisp butter & salt bars, crumbled
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Combine base layer ingredients in a bowl thoroughly
- Pour into a lined loaf tin
- Bake @ 375 for 10 minutes
- Crumble Keto Krisp Butter & Salt bars and combine with almond butter.
- After base layer has cooled, scoop second layer on top of the base layer and spread evenly.
- Place into the fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Finally, melt chocolate and coconut oil for 30 second increments until smooth & pour over the top of the second layer.
- Place into the freezer to harden for 1+ hours, then slice & store in the fridge.