"Not only is it the best holiday ever (world chocolate day!) but it’s also launch day for the new @tastecando Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt protein bars🥳" Recipe Creator - Liz Marie @fleekyfoods
1. In a food processor or by hand, process or cut 4 Keto Krisp Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt bars until fine.
2. Heat in microwave for ~30 seconds with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
3. Press into a lined loaf pan.
4. In a separate bowl combine 2 cups yogurt of choice (vegan if desired, I used full fat greek yogurt) and 1/3 cup almond butter.
5. Pour on top of crust.
6. Top with chocolate chips.
7. Freeze until set.
8. Cut into squares.