3-INGREDIENT KETO COCONUT BUTTER CUPS
Want to make your own healthy chocolate coconut butter cups at home? It’s easy. Grab your favorite Keto Krisp bars, coconut butter and chocolate.
This recipe is great for those following a low sugar, Vegetarian, Paleo, or Keto lifestyle, and is a great dessert or snack to make at home, with friends and kids.
You’ll need 3 ingredients and 2 baking supplies to make your own healthy, keto, coconut butter cups. Because you are making them you can determine the quality of the ingredients and varieties in flavor.
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- 3 Keto Krisp Bars
- ¾ cup cacao or coconut butter. You can use the cacao butter in a jar or those packaged as chips or medallions.
- ¾ cup chocolate chips. I like using 70% or 85% cacao chips by Pascha Chocolate or Hu Kitchen. You can also use your favorite chocolate bars. You’ll need 1 ½ bars for this recipe.
- 6 large baking cups. I use If You Care unbleached baking cups.
- 1 muffin tin
For this recipe, I used Keto Krisp Almond Butter, Chocolate Mint, and Almond Butter Chocolate Chip. Get creative and use different flavors as the base.
If you want a sweeter dessert, then use chocolate chips that range between 55% and 70%.
This keto dessert stores well in freezer. Place is an airtight freezer bag or container till you are ready to enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Place 6 muffin liners in a muffin tin. Sliced the Keto Krisp bars in half, crumbling each half into a muffin liner. Press firmly to create the base of your cups.
- Using a small pot, melt the coconut butter at a low temperature. Distribute the melted coconut butter into each cup, about 2 tablespoons per cup. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill and firm.
- Once ready, melt chocolate on low heat. Removed chocolate from stove before fully melted to prevent it from burning. Stir off the stove till fully melted and spoon equally into each cup. Place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill and firm. Enjoy or store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months.