You guys know I love my sweets and don’t need an excuse to eat many of them in one day but I mean 💁🏼♀️ when there’s an entire holiday revolving around candy there’s nothing to do but make lots of treats!
So, I decided to make an incredibly healthy (and I dare say super cute😍!!) keto pumpkin pie truffle recipe with a delicious Keto Krisp filling. A super crunchy surprise with almond butter flavor 💕 - Recipe Creator, Yaidy (aka Sweet Keto Life)
- 1 Almond Butter Keto Krisp Bar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup powdered monkfruit sweetener
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips
- Microwave 1 Almond Butter Keto Krisp Bar for 30 seconds.
- Scoop bar with a ¼ tsp measurement spoon to form even balls. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- While our filling is cooling, mix pumpkin puree, almond flour, powdered monkfruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl until fully combined.
- Scoop with 1 tbsp measurement your pumpkin pie mixture. Form a flat circle of about 1 inch diameter and place the almond butter bar filling in the center.
- Carefully wrap the pumpkin pie mixture around the filling and form a smooth ball.
- Grab a toothpick and make vertical indentations from top to bottom holding the toothpick vertically. Place on a flat surface and add a sugar free chocolate chip for the stem of your mini pumpkin.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months. Enjoy!